We publish posts every week and writing for the blog provides the opportunity to gain bylines. This website gives academics, curators and graduate students the chance to publish their reviews, articles and to promote any upcoming events of interest to the Russian cultural community in the UK.
Reviews should be 400-500 words long and articles anything up to 1000 words. All contributors will recieve a byline for any articles published. If you would like to publish news of an event then please get in touch with the full details of when, where and what the event is. We publish notices of call for papers, academic conferences, study days, exhibitions and sales.
Why you should be a contributor?
- Journalism experience- a great opportunity for graduates to build their CV's
- Have your thoughts and opinions read by up to hundreds of similarly interested people
- Share your recent research and publicise any upcoming events
- Join our research network of academics, curators and graduate students working in related fields
- Develop your writing skills
If you are interested in becoming a Russian Art and Culture contributor please email firstname.lastname@example.org